Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekly PK, K-1, 6th Grade

Click on the link to download the weekly for sixth grade.
6th grade weekly


k-1 Weekly

K-1 Conversational English    Week: September 3-7, 2012              
Hello parents! During the week the students will be learning and mentioning the part of their bodies. They will be drawing, singing and mentioning the concepts in class. Keep in mind parents that the students work with me in the classroom, speaking and completing activities in class. Feel free to ask them what have they been doing in class and you can visit my blog. In it you will find the videos and songs I use in the class.      matias-englishclass.blogspot.com
*Wednesday (September 12, 2012) the students will present a show and tell. I love my _____________  because ______________. The student in one will explain why that is his or her favorite part of their body. . The students should memorize it and say it in front of the class. Have them use their imagination. Have them tell you, parents what they want to say and you can help them translate.Example:  I love my eyes because I can see the wonderful things God has given me.


PK Weekly

PK English Weekly  Mrs. Matias
Week: September 3-7, 2012     Week Concept: Parts of the Body
Monday
Labor Day
Tuesday
Worksheet
Wednesday
Cardboard picture (classroom)
Thursday
worksheet
Friday
Audiovisual Visit
*No homework for the week

*Parents feel free to practice at home the following concepts: face, head, arms, legs, hands, fingers, toes, eyes, mouth, nose, ears, teeth, hair, knees and shoulders.


No comments:

Post a Comment