Saturday, April 13, 2013

K-1 Weekly April 15-19, 2013

I will continue studying in class and discussing the letters of the alphabet. It is very important that the students leave kindergarten knowing to identify each letter. This will make it easier in First Grade to learn to read. FEel free to practice them at home. That is the pupose of the show and tells with the alphabet letters. Kids seem to learn and remember the letters and they learn new words apart form the ones I teach them in class. I will be using during this and next online books for the alphabet letters that I found in www.wegivebooks.org.
I will also use stories and lots of games. In class the students practice daily the prayer and songs. They have a love of fun with the role playing monkey song and with the "merengue"version of the "You are my sunshine" song.

Show and Tell
April 16, 2013
Alphabet Letters
*Pay extra attention to the Classroom's Bulletin Board for announcements and weekly.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment