Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly (two week weekly) December 2-6, 9-13

Click on the link to download the weekly.

1st-2nd Grade Weekly

PK Weekly

* First Grade: The students need to bring the UNIT 1 Reading Book (hardcover) check on the side of the book and make sure it says Unit 1. All others can stay at home. Don't forget!

*Second Grade: Next Tuesday December 10, 2013 the students should bring earphones. They will be working with our brand new tablets. YEAH!

*PK: Teacher will be working with my other groups on their final exams during the following days: December 11, 13 and 16. December 10, 2013 will be their last English Class for the semester.

PARENTS:

Finals are around the corner. Don't leave studying for the last minute and...


1 comment:

  1. I have tried several times to open the weekly and does not open :(
    I will appriciate if you would tell me another way because I can't do it in my cell and either on the computer. Thanks! Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete