Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Second Grade Exam

The exam has been postponed. It will be given on Friday February 21, 2014. Enough time will be given for students to continue reviewing the concepts at home.

Parents, always remember that you should always trust your child's knowledge and capacity to perform great on his or her exams and class work. I make sure to give them enough practice in class. Memorization is not an option in this class because I want students to think and analyze before answering. All of the concepts presented in class will be seen again in Third Grade. I trust my students' capacity and intelligence. Giving the exact parts of the exam in a review will not be helpful. All of the concepts taught in class will be presented in the exam in ways that I believe will make my students challenge themselves and show me what was learned. Please make sure to always review at home what was given in class so all the strain of studying is not left for the last minute.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Take Care!

Teacher   :)

1 comment: