Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Parents and Students: Important Message!

Hello!

Teacher has been absent do to the fact that I am very sick at home. I have been diagnose with "dengue", fever, body aches, headache,etc. Due to my condition I have been asked by my doctor to stay at home and rest while I am being monitored. Hospitalization is a possibility pending by next blood test. Let's hope not! I will be sending the students class work to be done in school. PK students will be working hand in hand with me as soon as I get back.

Second Grade: Friday's quiz will be reschedule when I get back. No quiz on Friday.
First Grade: Quiz on the 23rd. Rescheduling will be made if its necessary but not for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience and let's pray that teacher will get better soon.

I miss you my students a lot!

Teacher Matias


5 comments:

  1. Teacher Matias:

    We'll be praying for you. Get well soon! Enzo and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher!
    We hope that you get well and be back soon. Our prayers are with you!
    With love!
    Marcos Esteban and Mom

    P.D. I'm sure the students are missing you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know you'll feel better soon. Our prayers are with you.
    Adriana and her parents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher, hope you get well. Taianna missed you all of last week! She kept talking about you and mentioning you.

    ReplyDelete