Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly October 21-25, 2013

Parents and Students,

I was diagnosed with "dengue" and sadly spent a couple of days hospitalized. Thank you for your prayers, well wishes, emails and concerns. Thankfully I am going to be able to be back at work tomorrow. There was a lot of work undone last week do to my absence and this week I will be updating the students with it. I will be working under last week's weekly completing the concepts and incomplete assignments. There will not be a new weekly for this week. 
First Grade and Second Grade Quiz: The quiz will be given on Friday October 25, 2013. I will continue working on last week's weekly too with PK. 


First Grade Quiz: High Frequency Words and alphabetical order. (Organize the letters in alphabetical order.)

Second Grade Quiz:
 The students will study the following:
1- High Frequency Words: animals, early, eyes, full, water, warm
 2- "The Strong One"; name some characters and answer a choose the correct answer exercise.
3- Types of sentences exercise. What type of punctuation mark has each type of sentence? Tell if the sentence is interrogative, declarative, imperative or exclamatory.

*Homework: First and Second Grade had an assigned homework for last week. I will give the students until Tuesday October 22, 2013 to complete it. Points will be given for it. 

First Grade: Workbook page 79
Second Grade: Workbook page 83

Feel free to contact me for more info. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment